Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new page. Yet again, I am fighting with farm internet so please bare with me!! I love writing, and sharing my life with all of my friends and family! So I decided the best place to do that would be in a blog. For the past year, I've been learning and growing with my beachbody family. So the next obvious step was to become a coach! And an added bonus, my first month as a coach I got my shakeology for free! More on that in posts to come. A year ago, I knew I had to get myself on track, I wanted to further my career and that required me becoming stronger and fitter.
I've came along way , and am very proud of how far I've come. I still have a journey ahead of me, to get as strong as I need to be. Of course I couldn't have done it without amazing coaches helping me along the way. And adding shakeology into my day heightened that for sure. I love being a part of this. No I'm not as young as I once was, but I have 2 kids that need me around for many days to come. I plan to share my journey, share my recipes and all the challenges that go along with it. Thanks for tuning in !

No comments:

Post a Comment